BSF Recruitment 2013, BSF Vacancy 2013, BSF ASI and Constable Vacancy 2013 Notification, BSF ASI and Constable Recruitment 2013, BSF Recruitment 2013 Application Form, BSF 196 ASI and Constable Vacancies 2013 Application Form, Notification, Eligible Criteria, www.bsf.nic.in
The Border Security Force (BSF) has issued a notification for the BSF Recruitment 2013. The BSF is recruiting for 196 vacant posts of Head Constable (Ministerial), Assistant Sub Inspector (Steno) and Constable (Drafty). Every eligible and interested candidates should send their BSF Recruitment 2013 Application Form as soon as possible. The BSF is a guarding force of India. The force was established in the year of 1965. BSF has issued the notification for BSF Recruitment 2013 on 6th December 2013. Every candidates who want to apply for these vacancies, they should apply for BSF ASI and Constable Vacancies 2013 within 30 days from the date of notification.
BSF Recruitment 2013 Application Form
The BSF is a union government force under the administrative control of India. Further details about BSF Recruitment 2013 are given below:
Name of Force: Border Security Force
Total Number of Vacancies: 196 Vacancies
Name of the posts:
- Head Constable (Ministerial): 159 Posts
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer): 25 Posts
- Constable (Daftry): 12 Posts
BSF vacancy 2013 Details
- Candidates should have passed their Intermediate/ Class 12th from any recognized board or Institution for the posts of ASI and Head Constable.
- For the post of Head Constable candidates should have passed their Class 10th from any recognized board or Institution.
- Candidates should also have good typing speed in Hindi and English for the post of ASI.
- Candidate’s age should not be above 23 years for the post of Constable and should be between 18 to 25 years for the posts of ASI and Head Constable as on 1st January 2014.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the government rules.
- General and other unreserved category candidates need to pay Rs 50/- as application fee.
- SC/ST/Women and Departmental candidates need not to pay any application fee for any post.
- Application fee should be deposit through crossed Bank Draft or Indian Postal Order in favour of the authority to whom the application is addressed, payable at respective SBI/Post office at the location.
BSF Recruitment 2013 Application Procedure:
Applicants who want to apply for BSF Recruitment 2013, they should send their BSF Recruitment 2013 Application Form in prescribed format along with receipt of fee, photo copies of educational qualifications and DOB certificates, three photos and attested copy of Caste certificate to the related recruitment center within 30 days from the date of publication of notification.
Official Website of BSF: www.bsf.nic.in
Important dates for BSF ASI and Constable Vacancies 2013:
- The date of publication of notification is 6th December 2013.
- The last date of receipt of application form is within 30 days of notification.
- The last date of receipt of application form in far areas is within 45 days.
BSF Recruitment 2013 Selection Procedure:
Eligible candidates will be selected on their basis performance in written exam, physical test, medical test, typing speed test and Interview.
BSF ASI and Constable Recruitment 2013 Notification:
Applicants who are going to apply for BSF Recruitment 2013, they should read the official notification carefully before apply for more important details by click on this following link:
Applicants should read the official notification carefully and apply for BSF ASI and Constable Recruitment 2013 immediately. We wish all the best for your BSF Exam 2013.
Read here: BSF Recruitment 2013 Notification